Thursday, August 9, 2018

JN0-662 Juniper Routing and Switching Management Questions

Juniper JN0-662 exam is a required test for Juniper Service Provider Routing and Switching certification. Juniper Service Provider Routing and Switching is a technical professional who Network Applications Platform Automation Routing and Switching Management. To help you pass Juniper JN0-662 exam, latest Juniper JN0-662 exam questions are available for you.
JN0-662 Exam Practice

Question: 1
Which two types of LSAs have a domain scope? (Choose two.)
A. Type 7
B. Type 2
C. Type 10
D. Type 5
Answer: C,D

Question: 2
You are asked to configure a new Layer 3 VPN.
In this scenario, which routing-instance type must be used?
A. vpls
B. evpn
C. vrf
D. 12vpn
Answer: C

Question: 3
Which authentication strategy authenticates IS-IS hello PDUs only?
A. interface authentication
B. area authentication
C. domain authentication
D. level authentication
Answer: D

Question: 4
Which transport mechanism is required for Layer 3 VPNs?
A. GRE
B. VXLAN
C. IPsec
D. MPLS
Answer: D

3 comments:

  1. Reaalexamdumps.com has elaborated all exam topics with adequate description in Juniper JN0-662 real exam dumps. I am thankful to the whole team of experts who are working behind the scene. They have arranged information in very expertly manner. It didn’t take much time to cover the whole syllabus. All the questions in Juniper JN0-662 dumps were fully valid and authentic. I was surprised to see the same questions in the final test which helped me to easily solve all the questions. My suggestions for all the candidates of this IT certification are to use Juniper JN0-662 real exam dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very difficult for me to imagine my success in Service Provider Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-SP)Exam but Juniper JN0-662 Dumps bought it into reality. I am filled with extreme excitement for my success. I got guarantee and passed my IT exam by the first attempt. I was very clear in my concepts after reading JN0-662 Dumps. I think this guidebook has the potential to push any IT candidates up for success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a perfect overview of the field by studying from JN0-662 dumps. I cannot forget this marvelous experience ever because it was my dream to pass JN0-662 exam. I am thankful to Exam4Help for all the help and support, at one place, in the form of JN0-662 dumps PDF and, at other, in the form of experts’ guidance. I read about this material from a comment and downloaded hurriedly after making sure its quality with free demo questions. My recommendation for all IT candidates of this certification to download this guide. And my best wishes are with the experts who designed it and with all you guys who are struggling for their dreams.

    ReplyDelete